Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Andy Sabisch New Equinox Book

I wanted to say that if you have the chance to go to one of Andy's XP/Minelab bootcamps it's well worth the cost. I had the pleasure of going to Gettysburg in November 2017 and it was memorable. I found the "neatest" item (wheat penny flattened by a train) and a fired 3 ringer. Andy and his wife do a great job of entertaining you and teaching you at the same time. Good time great people.

• Like 1

You might find me in the book and the CTX book...

In it I explained what has worked for me and that's it. I have been detecting some hard hunted ground with fantastic results with the Equinox using the settings I spoke about.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Daniel Tn said:

Am interested to see whom he tapped for settings and such. It is my opinion that the people that had them the longest, are on this particular forum....

As a proponent of detectorprospector.com, you won't be disappointed with that aspect.  ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GKman said:

You might find me in the book and the CTX book...

In it I explained what has worked for me and that's it. I have been detecting some hard hunted ground with fantastic results with the Equinox using the settings I spoke about.

I provided a similar contribution.  Just got my published copy and will dig into it this weekend.

• Like 1