Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

12 hours ago, Redneck said:

I texted my dealer   if he had any info on expecting the next manticore shipment.  No response.

So I went online tonite and ordered one from Cabelas!.  

I do not take being ignored lightly!  If dealer would have at least  acknowledged my text ,

I would have waited and done business with him. Manti should be here in a week.

Hey....I had been checking Cabela's for a while since I got mine from them a couple weeks ago and they have been out. 

This is good news for anyone that is tired of waiting....BACK IN STOCK this morning.

• Like 1

Feb 1:…AFTER EMAILING MINELAB ‘CUSTOMER CARE’ 

“Minelab is receiving an unprecedented number of inquiries revolving around the MANTICORE and do apologize for the delay. 

Minelab North America is receiving a limited number of product allocations from the factory to be distributed among our US and Canada Customers. We are trying our best to fairly distribute these allocations to everyone that has product on order, as we want to ensure product is distributed to our entire US and Canada Market, as best and as quickly as possible. Our Team is working on air-freighting any product available as soon as it comes off the production line. We will continue to air freight all available production allocated to the U.S. Market and will ship out all products allocated to all of our U.S. Customers. 

-- 
Kind regards; 
Roberta 
Minelab Customer Care”

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

They don't need to send anymore to NZ, they're sitting in stock on the shelf to buy now, have been for a few weeks  More product than customers here.

• Like 1

Time to go to New Zealand if you want one.

• Like 1

Must be nice to live in NZ, I've been waiting since September for mine, and no Manticore in sight, very dissapointed, should have bought a Deus II, maybe it'll show up by June or July, but I'm not holding my breath

PSPR reported in another forum that another Minelab shipment arrived by boat to the U.S. on 2/17.

I wonder what happened to that shipment? Still clearing custom?

This web app can return 5 shipment arrivals free, it will ask for an email address. (Or buy the monthly subscription) Type the word Minelab in the search box at upper right to see the most recent 5 rows of data. It is not clear what type of detector is in each ‘shipment’ or even if one shipment is an entire conex. And yes, the last five had a date of 2/17 the five before that (now blurred out) were 2/10. 

https://importkey.com

There is a lag time in the data reporting (it is free unless you buy a sub). The search report looks like this.

This report is shipments received in US port. Then they must have to be shipped to US distributers for shipment to dealers? Just guessing here.

394500A0-048D-494B-9EB9-835E8BD125CE.png

• Like 1

I've been checking Cabelas, BB, KCo, & other's, no ML Manticore units to be found.:ohmy:

Bill