Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Too Danged Much Trash

9 hours ago, AZ Jim said:

Now how did he do that?

He is set up to safely use and experienced with hydrofluoric acid (seemingly benign but very dangerous stuff). He has also developed a way to remove the chalkyness from the quartz after the acid treatment. It takes many days of careful observation and an artistic eye to get the most out of a specimen. I don't have the patience or he talent.

Don't try this at home without adult supervision.

• Like 3

It would be nice to have a series of pictures of it as it bloomed.  

How long did yours take?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Bugger the photos, MN stop beating about the bush is the COORDs  of find we want from KL...………...……… I`ll flog Nurse Pauls return ticket once he`s over here shortly, be first one at COORDs...……......

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mn90403 said:

How long did yours take?

The artist whined a little bit about the quarts being the toughest he has ever delt with so I believe it took him a couple of weeks.

That was fast.

9 hours ago, Norvic said:

Bugger the photos, MN stop beating about the bush is the COORDs  of find we want from KL...………...……… I`ll flog Nurse Pauls return ticket once he`s over here shortly, be first one at COORDs...……......

Norvic,

I know better than to ask that question.  You know by now that klunker speaks in tongue.  I wouldn't understand the location no matter what he said.  It surely would include a location which would say 'over next to the tree!'

I suspect I couldn't follow your directions either if you ever showed us a nugget.  ?

• Haha 1