Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

On 7/15/2020 at 8:39 AM, Rick Kempf said:

No units were shipped last week and none so far this week, so the total still stands at 8.

Maybe FT is now in the process of outfitting future releases with the improved power cable. 

• Like 1

I suspect unless Fisher planed for the unexpected it’s tuff getting parts and having people to assemble.   It’s affecting ML it seems too.  Max VA just drowned his 3rd Nox .... was told 6 weeks ... or maybe 3rd times not such a charm

• Like 3

I'm just worried that they are now able to produce the new version very shortly. I was thinking we would not see the final version before the spring/summer 2021, so I bought mine for my fall/winter hunts. I hope that's not the case since I believe we would all have waited if we knew it would be produced soon. Maybe 8 is all they will do and then the new ones come out. In that case I'm putting mine up for bid (only 1 of 8 known) for a meager starting price of $1,000,000.00 ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

I'm just worried that they are now able to produce the new version very shortly. I was thinking we would not see the final version before the spring/summer 2021, so I bought mine for my fall/winter hunts. I hope that's not the case since I believe we would all have waited if we knew it would be produced soon. Maybe 8 is all they will do and then the new ones come out. In that case I'm putting mine up for bid (only 1 of 8 known) for a meager starting price of $1,000,000.00 ?

That’s sure not a worry for me. Make them tomorrow and I’ll buy one so I can bypass the “let’s fix this battery system ourselves” phase. I’d love to have one of only a handful of Ltd ever made... the more limited the better!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Herschbach said:

That’s sure not a worry for me. Make them tomorrow and I’ll buy one so I can bypass  the “let’s fix this battery system ourselves” phase.

If I get what I want for my selling price then I will buy you one ? Seriously though, I'm hoping I have some time on my beaches before everyone gets one. 7 hours  (2 batteries) is my minimum limit, so I'm not real disappointed about that. If it pans out for me, I too will get the new one and keep the other for a spare.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...