Hey There, Did Not Know This Forum Was Here

bigtim1973

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Great to have you here bigtim1973. I have shared info with you and learned from you on other forums. Welcome.........

Jeff

Yes sir we have and how are you?? Good to be here and looking forward to continuing on with the same interest!!

Excellent history bigtim!!, Thank you!!

I'm sorry for your brother's loss! I'm sure he's is right along with you, when you detect! 😇

I love TN, and it's on mine and my wife's short list for places to move too! Been all around the state, and always enjoyed it! 

I'm looking forward to your posts, and experiences! Welcome Again!👍👍

5 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Welcome, bigtim1973!  Nice detailed writeup.  We share in common the fact that close relatives (sadly no longer with us) inspired us to get into this hobby.  I hope other new arrivals will see your introductory post and be a little more revealing of their situations, past and present.

Good to have another experienced detectorist here, although non-experienced ones are just as welcome.  I look forward to your future posts.

Well most of you probably already know way more than I do when it comes to detecting.

Your right we all lose someone who is special in our lives from time to time. It is tough too. But we have to continue on and hope one day I will meet them again way up in the beyond. I feel that way anyhow.

Thanks for the warm welcome as well!!

36 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Excellent history bigtim!!, Thank you!!

I'm sorry for your brother's loss! I'm sure he's is right along with you, when you detect! 😇

I love TN, and it's on mine and my wife's short list for places to move too! Been all around the state, and always enjoyed it! 

I'm looking forward to your posts, and experiences! Welcome Again!👍👍

and your in south FL!! My wife is from Miami and we met here in TN. I kind of want to go there myself and check it out. Have always wanted to look on the beaches. That is something I have never done.

Have you been to any of the civil war places here in TN? If your interested next time your here in middle TN around the Nashville and Franklin area I highly recommend checking out the Carter House, Carnton plantation and Rippavilla. I believe you would like them if your into the civil war relics and history.

Thank's for the location's in TN!👍👍

Disney Vero, and several other places, put you right on the beach, in the middle of 1715 Fleet wreck sites! Not too crowded! And if you are lucky,  and hit the right wind direction when your there,  you can find some real treasure, or fossils! No water detecting allowed though!   Taffi Fisher ( Mel Fisher's Daughter) runs the museum in Sebastian! And the other great museum; McClarty's; is just a few miles up the coast near Sebastian Inlet!👍👍