Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

YES! I Created A Monster!

I have a great nephew named Colton. His parents are city folks, but hes 100% country boy. Hes 5 now. This summer, he was at our house, and I had planted coins on our property. I asked him if he wanted to treasure hunt..he said yes, so grabbed an old Tesoro and a pinpointer, and we dug till dark! Next time over, same thing, but this time he wanted to try an area I did not plant...and I discovered I had some history in my backyard...dug some Henry shells, rivets, horseshoes, etc. Well, I guess all he talks about now is "Treasure hunting" ! So his parents bought him a detector for Christmas (assume a bounty hunter) and I got him a digger, pinpointer and cool camo backpack. Theres hope for the future! Heres my favorite pic of him...he was about 3...watering my sons tires,lol. If pic is out of line Steve, I apologize, and please delete. Ray

post-70-0-86620900-1450053440.jpg

• Like 6

You will have to hook him up at Easter time with a little Easter egg / Hot wheels buried matchbox car hunt when the time comes..

• Like 1

Nice Work Ray! I'm sure Colton has been driving his parents nuts about getting a metal detector. I took one of my clients out a couple months back and when I went to drop him off at his house his 5 year old boy ran outside and started firing a million questions...did you find anything? can I see? can I try the detector? can I try the pin pointer?  I left them with the AT gold to play with. Hopefully he will get a metal detector for Christmas because Lisa wants her AT Gold back!.

We are over due for a hunt.....

strick

• Like 1

I pee on my brothers Dodge all the time. Smart kid.

• Like 1