Thanks For This Forum And The Members

Tahts-a-dats-ago

In reflecting upon all that I am thankful for, I realized that this forum (and the members) justifies specific mention.

Thanks to my fellow forum members. I have learned a lot from you and am grateful that you share your knowledge.

There are a few members who I wish to specifically thank, but the list is far from complete and my thanks extend to all members.

Chase Goldman - Thank you for your willingness to respond to questions, your extensive knowledge, and your desire to help all of your fellow forum members.

Geotech (Carl Moreland) - Thank you for explaining the technology behind metal detectors, and giving us an inside look as to what it takes to create and build metal detectors. I wish you had the backing necessary to bring all of your ideas to market. I also wish I had the ability to fully comprehend the technical aspects.

Dilek - Thank you for your passion, for your willingness to directly engage customers, and for listening. I wish every manufacturer had a Dilek in their executive staff.

Steve Herschbach - Thank you for all that you do to provide us with this amazing opportunity to learn. Thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge, all that you do to answer questions, explain things, and teaching us how to be better detectorists. 

Very good and thoughtful post. I concur.