The Ring Finders, A Very Short Hunt

I've been procrastinating renewing my yearly membership with The Ring Finders but finally got around to doing so yesterday for the yearly $65.00 fee.  Several hours later a woman calls and asked for my help to locate her car keys she had just lost in the snow.  I almost said no as it was dark and 11 degrees F but she asked if I could come down in the morning and give it a try.  Got to her apartment early the next morning and it was still pretty cold (14F) and I thought this is not going to be fun.  She explained that she lost the keys while brushing snow off her car and had a good idea that it was near the rear door.  On a hunch, I turned on my Garrett Pinpointer instead of my Nox and stuck it in the snow and the first signal I got turned out to be her keys. Happy Days!!  Even though I told her there was no charge (that's usually my policy), she insisted on giving me a check for $60.00.  Just about paid for my renewal fee.  Attached is a photo of me and the happy lady.  

Recovered Keys Photo.jpg

Great save for the lady and thanks for being so nice in this cold weather to do it.

Awesome!!!