Hats Available For Distribution :

Tom,

Your PM is full.  I'll take a hat.

Mitchel

23 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Tom,

Your PM is full.  I'll take a hat.

Mitchel

HHhhmmm, let me look into this when I get back to my work 'puter tomorrow.  I didn't know "in-boxes" could be "full".  I'll get back to you.   Thanx ! 

There is only a limited amount of space you get on the Forum PM.  

3 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

HHhhmmm, let me look into this when I get back to my work 'puter tomorrow.  I didn't know "in-boxes" could be "full".  I'll get back to you.   Thanx ! 

When you enter your forum email look at the top right hand side:

image.thumb.png.25ff2a59afb55c9e6f807f2d60f5a97d.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

And a funny "aha moment" occurred the other day when Brian (cal cobra) and I were on the beach :   I normally don't chit-chat with passerbys.   If you get the "what are you finding ?" question, I just say "a few pennies" and ignore them.  And I would assume that the only reason to point to the hat, is if someone is griping for some reason.

HOWEVER :  Our two friends Aaron and Mark (who were wearing the hats this day) would gleefully point to their hats, and show a few sinkers from their aprons.   And I figured that any passerby would "see right through that" and know that we're joking.  BUT SURPRISINGLY people never questioned it.   They were praising us.  At first I thought "oh they're just joking around too".  But then it became apparent that this noble cause was not doubted in the slightest.

It was an eye-opener as to how good these hats could potentially be.

The hat with an orange construction safety vest, and nobodies going to bother you ?

• Like 1