To You That’s Thinking About Joining This Forum

Ridge Runner

Let’s say you never had a detector in your hands. 
 We don’t care if you never swing a detector before and need help because it’s not one of us that got started knowing everything about detecting.

You make think you’re too old to start and that’s bull if it ever was. It’s so many detectors that’s 3 pounds are less that can keep you in the game.

Maybe cost is a problem for you. 10 years ago could have been a problem but today it’s some great new buys under 3 hundred are less.

So you say I’m a kid and maybe you don’t want kids. I say to you kid if that’s what you want to call yourself just remember not one on here wasn’t a kid at one time. Heck I’m a kid at 81 and I’ll don’t plan on changing . I’ll call you young man but please don’t call me grandpa being I got 9 grandkids that do that.

Ladies we do have some ladies on here but I want you to know this forum is for everyone and I can assure you help will come just as fast be man are woman 👩.

If you been looking the forum over you can see it’s everything that can be detected is on here to read about.

I’m rolling out the red carpet for each of you to the forum. So why don’t you make yourself a Christmas gift to us and we welcome you with open arms.

Chuck Anders 

• Like 8

• The title was changed to To You That’s Thinking About Joining This Forum.

• The title was changed to To You That’s Thinking About Joining This Forum