Wireless Aptx Transmitter And Headphones For Sdc2300, Real-world Advice Needed

One more thing,

If you just must have the fastest system than you are going to have to go with a straight transmitter type such as the Garrett Unit, The down side that I hate about such systems is then you are Locked into their compatible headsets, and I often change headsets depending on air temps, surrounding noise, and possible rattle snakes.

The ONLY APTX LL system I've ever personally used that IS fast and I will always use, is the system that comes with the GPX6000. If anything is slower than that, I wouldn't use it....nor recommend it to a family member or friend. I'll have to look into the Garrett system and check out the specs. Thanks Knomad :-)

5 hours ago, Aureous said:

I'll have to look into the Garrett system and check out the specs

Steve did a review recently.  Looks good.  But, check out the 2nd last paragraph especially.  Transmitter, receiver and the Phasetech audio lead means it will likely be a bit costly.   

20 hours ago, phrunt said:

They're micro USB, no different to any other product with the same, I advise not trying to charge them after 30 beers and plugging it in the wrong way 🙂

The receiver uses Micro USB for charging, but the Transmitter uses USB-C. 

Note the built in Bluetooth in the Nox 800 is fast, and works well, BUT will not pair with as many headsets as that transmitter I pointed out. The stock Nox headset is not Bluetooth, But they were smart enough to also put in a good Bluetooth transmitter, That is my one big gripe about the Axiom, No Bluetooth.