Lg24 Coil How Well Do You Like It??

I have one coming in. I have watched a few videos on it. Looks like it is a good one from what I have saw. 

I had the one for the multi kruzer and kept it on the unit. I absolutely loved how good that one did.

I am sure or at least I hope itnis as good as the one was on the multi kruzer. 

Anyone have one they can chime in on with their usage of it??

I have used mine a good bit on busy sites. It is every bit as good if not better as the KR24 I have for my Anfibio & the 5X8 on my AT Max. You will like it. I find myself using the LG30 the most.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/23/2023 at 7:28 PM, bigtim1973 said:

Anyone have one they can chime in on with their usage of it??

The LG24 is what I've been using the most on the Legend lately. I like to run it at a 7 recovery speed in M1 all metal, and 60 tones in the semi-trashy modern parks and schoolyards I frequent.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried out my LG24 on a sandy beach this past weekend. I would say that it compares to the LG30 in finding targets. What I really liked was when digging a hole with the sand scoop, the LG24 fits down into the hole. This saved me several times from having to get down on my knees with a pin-pointer.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the LG24! I took it to the junkiest place I know of. I couldn't even use my AT PRO at this location, sensory overloaded my brain. The Legend pulled a handful of coins out of there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 7:33 PM, JCR said:

You will like it. I find myself using the LG30 the most.

I also like the LG30 but recently purchased the LG24. In the test garden (1, 5,10,25 cents w/ GB 40) the LG24 was good to 7 inches but struggled at 8 inches. Once the weather clears I’ll give it a run on the high EMI heavy iron trash site.