Happy Ending 18k And A Big Happy Fathers Day

What a great story and great detective work to find the owners! That is an incredible set of rings, probably worth a great sum of money. I'm sure the feeling of being able to reunite them with the couple is powerful. Good on you!

• Like 2

WOW! Just wow.....talking about a needle in a haystack!

You are a good man PI, and I am sure that good karma will be with you. Congrats on the return.

• Like 2

What a great journey!  And what a great ambassador for this hobby!  Thanks for sharing!  Those returns are priceless memories and really give good feelings to all that hear about them.  👍👍👍

• Like 3

That's just awesome, PI-Man! Good on you, brother, you are another shining example of all that's good in this hobby, well done indeed! 😎 

• Like 2

Kudos, Karma, and other Krap to ya, PI. Excellent sleuthing and perseverance to find the owners, told ya a square diamond is big bucks. Depending on the sizing my wife might have had the engraving buffed out 🤣

You're a great person and deserve a long and happy life, also a credit to the hobby. 👍 Keep Digging! Soon enough there will be one or two you don't feel bad about keeping 🙂

• Like 3

If I keep using the D2 I might have to change my online name 😂  oh the Pulse is just taking a rest for now!  It will be in use soon enough.   

Oh my wife was interested in these rings too but knows we did the right thing in the end.  She said I need to find more gold and platinum with diamonds.  Getting tired of silver and tungsten 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Your are definitely an inspiration to real detecting detective work! That was definitely a test of your "metal" as a finder and keeper, and a good soul in general! Many would be hard pressed to do the research, or just let the "authorities🙄" try and do it for them!

That is definitely a "bucket lister" any way you look at it, and will always be something to be proud of! The money that was possible for resale, would not have lasted near as long as the feeling of accomplishment you now have!! That will never be diminished, or spent!!🏆🙏💍🍀👍👍

• Like 3

Glad you were able to find the owners who I am sure are glad to have them back.

Good luck on your next hunt and I hope you can find something that you can keep.

• Like 1