First Hand...

I normally don't get too excited over anything silver but today, I got a little bit excited over this find once I started researching it on Google. The chain is hallmarked Italy 925. It has an "All Seeing Eye" plate with INDIGO UNVEILED on the other side. The pendant is hand holding a diamond between the thumb and first finger and is hallmarked .925 on the top of the wrist. It also has PRIMA MATERIA around the wrist. When I Google INDIGO UNVEILED it went to a site with the hand holding the diamond but in yellow gold. I read that it can be ordered in silver, silver + Vermeil (which is supposed to be like super gold plating), or yellow or white gold.
The chain is 30 inches long (the 2023 site lists it as 28 inches) and the whole thing weighs 30.22g. Oh, and yes, the diamond is a real .25 carat diamond. It being a designer piece with a real diamond and has to be ordered, kinda excites me. LOL On the site it explains what the meaning of the hand holding the diamond (or emerald, or sapphire) symbolizes. Pretty cool stuff. 

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4626.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

That's a beauty.

I'd get excited too!  My find early this morning was a cheap imitation silver ring.  

You are going to get some company down your way when the hurricane/tropical storm comes in Sunday-Tuesday.

Great find and it sure looks nice.

I bet you almost fell over when you found out what it was.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

Beautiful. Sure looks good.

10 hours ago, mn90403 said:

That's a beauty.

I'd get excited too!  My find early this morning was a cheap imitation silver ring.  

You are going to get some company down your way when the hurricane/tropical storm comes in Sunday-Tuesday.

Always looking forward to the "company"!  I hope it stirs things up a bit! 😎

4 hours ago, StarVatrex said:

Congratulations! Beautiful piece.

That's the fun of this, you never know what hottie you're going to get...😉

Forrest Gump's box of Chocolates!😆

1 hour ago, ECris said:

Great find. Congratulations. Was that found in the surf or farther out?

It was in the wet transition area.  It was a steep beach that is a bit difficult to detect but will occasionally toss something up from Davy Jones's locker!