Nugget Shooter Forum Closing

23 hours ago, GhostMiner said:

Has the forum owner actually said the website is done?

He hasn't posted on his own forum in years.  Not really a big loss, way too many Karen's on that forum crying about other members.

13 minutes ago, Mike Furness said:

Not to my knowledge but I am also not sure he has paid the current bill to keep it alive. 

Might be nice if he'd let his old group know what his intensions are. 

I just had a text communication with Bill Southern. He said the nugget shooter forum is closed. As for the info that was on the forum, that is on the forum host system and he is not sure how to access it if it accessible at all. However he did want me point out that the store and website for the store and the videos on Nugget Shooter Journal are still alive and well. (Hope you don't mind me posting this Steve as info for the general population on this forum ... this is the only post I will make about it)

41 minutes ago, Clay Diggins said:

You could start your own forum. It's about $50 a month to start. $150 a month and you can go big.

https://invisioncommunity.com/buy

Interesting.

• The title was changed to Nugget Shooter Forum Closing

There was a lot of information from Jim Straight on that forum.  Perhaps more than in his books.

Can that be accessed?

I know the same question came up when Chris Gholson's site went down.  I was never able to see any data from it because I don't know how.