Nicer Than Average .925

Nice ring...I might even wear something like that. That mormon ring I found one just like it on my first hunt with the Nox several years ago but it was gold not silver...Been out a couple times water hunting got a couple silver rings...no gold so far...thanks for sharing.

strick 

I find quite a few of those sterling CTR rings around here.  I've been able to give a lot of them away, but I still have at least a dozen of them.  Haven't found a gold one yet.  My hunting buddy found a nice large gold one last summer though.  And he found a 10k diamond ring yesterday, while all I found was clad.  I shouldn't have posted about my luck...  :laugh:

- Dave

No mystery on why they are there.  This is public park turf.  Lots and lots of people doing lots and lots of stuff.  I know the most common advice for jewelry in parks is the sports fields.  But I seem to find a lot more rings in the trashy picnic type areas than I do the soccer fields.  Or, for that matter, the trashy sideline areas of the soccer fields.

I will say, that I think the Manticore has upped my game in picking good stuff out of the sea of trash.  It's just wicked fast and wants to grab on to high conductors.  I have mostly been using it by going back to areas I had previously kind of written off as "too trashy".  Or, too much EMI.  Or in some cases, both.  Specific parts of parks I had started to avoid with the Nox.  I've been able to do pretty well with the Manticore.

- Dave

So I probably did jinx myself.  After posting this, I hunted I think 7 times with no silver...  So why not jinx myself again?  :laugh:

Got three this morning!

thumbnail_IMG_1166.thumb.jpg.a1319797839cd18f67e473af8ae08c6a.jpg

- Dave

😄 Jinx and then reverse jinx.  Got to be a way to cut the jinxed time in half 🤔 Nice rings.

Don't ask me.  Double secret probation jinx or something.  But three more today.  I like the sterling BSA rings.

thumbnail_IMG_1167.jpg.5f6bb22e994ed882622cc0482545d0e2.jpg

- Dave