Gold Seeker Finds His Biggest Nugget Yet!

Nice recovery, looking forward to receiving your book tomorrow

• Like 1

Great find and I know that it has been hard work out there to get such a nugget.

Good luck on your next hunt, and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

Because this summer's gold recovery at my claims. Wasn't so good so I wasn't able to head down here with much funds. Then two friends said, go to Winnemucca. Well it is never a good expect to find good gold in a new area. I found twenty something nuggets in Winnemucca region, but I had to get to where I knew the ground and had a shot at recouping my finances. This is all a gamble. Everything with all of us. Some have it better than others. More security. I have no security with finances. I have book sales and gold sales of what I can find. I don't get to keep any gold I find. There were a lot of pieces I would have liked to have kept. At least for a while, like last year. But, now it all has to go as I find it to keep myself afloat. I pray most days before or on my way to hunt and I give my success or failer each days as it arrives to Jesus. I know I can't live this type of life without his help. I asked for his help yesterday morning and he knows my situation and he placed me over this piece of gold. Me finding it is Jesus's glory not mine. That is the way I look at each day any more. I make the most out of what I have to work with and it is bringing me back to leaning on Christ. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1