Alternative To Nokta Wireless Headphones Found

Hey Ya'll

After buying the detector and the LG24 coil I was looking for a less expensive set of wireless headphones. I found these on Amazon for 29.99! They paired up quickly and sound great. Screenshot_20231121_114934_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.3050da00931b5a00bb9e85a7e62581a7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Alternative To Nokta Wireless Headphones Found

On 11/23/2023 at 3:53 AM, GermanGuy said:

Thank you for the information, I already have these headphone in my shopping cart. How about the latency, do you notice a delay?

Best regards 

I used the yesterday and didn't notice any delay. They were very comfortable too.

• Like 1

I bought the Sound Blaster BT headphones & the 1Mii BT transmitter for my wife's X-Terra Pro last April. No ML85 headphones available at the time. The Sound Blaster BT headphones are APTX LL and worked well with her XTP to get her started. When the ML85s became available I bought them for her and she is much happier with them than she was with the Sound Blasters.

My caution comments are:

The Sound Blasters are “on-the-ear”, not “over-the-ear” and they will not block out ambient noise (trucks, waves, wind, people, etc.) nearly as well as “over-the-ear” headphones.

Cold weather has arrived here in VT and “over-the-ear” headphones will keep your ears warmer in winter.

• Like 2