Buttons Of Xp Deus 2 Remote Controller Very Hard To Push!

detector

That was true of the Deus 1 controller, but the I've considered the D2 a vast improvement and have not heard complaints.  They do not have much give, but they should be very responsive to a reasonable amount of applied force.  You may have a problem with your controller if it is really too hard for you to operate or are not getting a response to your button presses.  Have you been able to turn the controller on?

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

That was true of the Deus 1 controller, but the I've considered the D2 a vast improvement and have not heard complaints.  They do not have much give, but they should be very responsive to a reasonable amount of applied force.  You may have a problem with your controller if it is really too hard for you to operate or are not getting a response to your button presses.  Have you been able to turn the controller on?

yes, all the buttons works but i have to push with force to get response

I think they need a little too much force, too. On the D1 from a friend of mine, they're not so hard to press.

I’ve had a few fascia changed cos they were unable to be easy to press ,one was from new so the dealer changed it under warranty..d1 that is

The D2 buttons do seem rather stiff when new and mine have remained stiff for however many years I’ve had it. But that is a good thing in my opinion. The “tactile” feel of most electronic’s buttons will not be found on the d2. But most electronic’s buttons  aren’t rated to be used under 60’ of water.  

On 12/5/2023 at 1:48 AM, TJ Jeepguy said:

most electronic’s buttons  aren’t rated to be used under 60’ of water

That's a valid point and probably the reason, why they're so stiff - never looked at it that way.

Not with my fingers .. 😁
I think the non-ergonomic position of the buttons emphasizes the stiff feeling. They're not unusable, but certainly not so easy to operate, as on other machines.