My Warehouse Is A Black Hole Where Merchandise Goes To Never Be Found Again, Except... Hip Stick Sold Out

Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

OK so now everyone is clamoring for the Hip Stick.

So I looked around the warehouse and low and behold what did I find?

I have to clean them up, they are sort of dusty, and repackage them.  One long one is already sold.  But these are the originals purchased from Chris.

This is my modus operandi.  Someone introduces something to the market, I buy a quantity of them to support their business, then I put it on the shelf and forget I bought them.

So these are first edition Vintage Hip Sticks, they probably should be donated to the non-existent Museum of Detecting Accessories 😆

$39.95 plus s&h  First come first serve.  Message me.

Doc

2023-11-30 15.49.29.jpg

PM sent- thanks Doc!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

OK so now everyone is clamoring for the Hip Stick.

So I looked around the warehouse and low and behold what did I find?

I have to clean them up, they are sort of dusty, and repackage them.  One long one is already sold.  But these are the originals purchased from Chris.

This is my modus operandi.  Someone introduces something to the market, I buy a quantity of them to support their business, then I put it on the shelf and forget I bought them.

So these are first edition Vintage Hip Sticks, they probably should be donated to the non-existent Museum of Detecting Accessories 😆

$39.95 plus s&h  First come first serve.  Message me.

Doc

2023-11-30 15.49.29.jpg

Doc you are like me, when I purchase things I tend to purchase enough for future use, Like the hip stick I am building, I have enough stuff that I have ordered that I can make 7-8 of them, the good thing is if I do not like the way something comes out I can always build another one and not have to wait on parts to be delivered until I get it correct, when you told me you had some of the original ones I figured what the heck so I told you to send me one, there is no one in the U.S that sale's the Hip Sticks so I jumped on one from you, now at least I will have a pattern to go by of the original one that was produced.

• Like 1

PM sent.

7 hours ago, Swegin said:

Did you find the Necklace in there also? 😀

LOL, as a matter of fact, yes I did.  I found several of them.  You'll laugh when you see what they really are.

SOLD OUT no international shipments I have nothing left.  Trying to work out sizes.  First come first serve, I'm limiting numbers for each so everyone gets at least 1.

Doc

• The title was changed to My Warehouse Is A Black Hole Where Merchandise Goes To Never Be Found Again, Except... Hip Stick Sold Out

For those that missed out see this thread for the ingredients required to cook up your own, it's absolutely simple and my daughters little Lego kits require far more skill than making one of these things, and they're ages 5+.

• Like 1