New Garrett Detector In 2024

Digger Dawn, one of the YouTubers who is actually watchable, dropped a little hint in her latest video.  She says a new Garrett detector is coming this year.  She mentions it at 14:40 in the video.

Maybe it is the flagship machine we have all been waiting for...

• Like 8
  • Oh my! 1

On 1/8/2024 at 8:10 AM, Bill (S. CA) said:

She mentions it at 14:40 in the video.

The rumor mill is dead quiet on this exciting 2024 new Garrett Metal Detector pending release. So I am starting my own rumor straight from the horse arse. 

The new Garrett MD is a camouflaged first edition at a price point we can’t pass up, equipped with digital “selectibility” that allows switching between a Discriminating PI and SMF VLF or both, a stock a 10x5 coil switchable between DD and mono, a finds bag, a rebranded TRX Bullseye Pinpointer, three days of training on the rye patch with meals & lodging included. A large selection of switchable coils and…

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

Garrett is always very tight lipped until close to release.  It is about time for their SMF AT to be ready. It will be interesting to see if they will move out of their middle of the road conservatism to embrace some cutting edge capabilities. The Axiom gives me some encouragement they will step up their VLF game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HardPack said:

The rumor mill is dead quiet on this exciting 2024 new Garrett Metal Detector pending release. So I am starting my own rumor straight from the horse arse. 

The new Garrett MD is a camouflaged first edition at a price point we can’t pass up, equipped with digital “selectibility” that allows switching between a Discriminating PI and SMF VLF or both, a stock a 10x5 coil switchable between DD and mono, a finds bag, a rebranded TRX Bullseye Pinpointer, three days of training on the rye patch with meals & lodging included. A large selection of switchable coils and…

....and don't forget the McDonalds Big Mac voucher for a snack on the way home.... 😉

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Holy crap, I started watching her video at 14 minutes and she was swinging that coil way off the ground, it's a wonder she finds anything that's not the size of a coke can, I turned it off then, as that to me is a typical Youtube marketer and not a serious detector user.

And at a 45 degree angle!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Had the nox 800 sold it and got the nox 900, I hated it and returned it to Kellyco, I could not stand the chattering and vdi numbers bouncing all over, may try the Garrett

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

she was swinging that coil way off the ground

According to Google Earth, if you roll the date back,  prior to the cornfield there was a hillside…

50 minutes ago, TampaBayBrad said:

And at a 45 degree angle!

…with a coffee shop just up a 45 degree slope. 

1 hour ago, Aureous said:

McDonalds Big Mac voucher

Cut the Garrett wishlist short, had to stop for lunch. 

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

AT Series Multi freaker,

Yeah, you’re right. This subject was beat to death last year. But here we are still waiting.  Just maybe…it is an affordable $2000 pulse induction. I ain’t going there again… at least not until my probation period ends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2