Wow, I Got A Great Write Up In The Gpaa Magazine!

Right you are Kevin, have the very same very helpful accessories. Makes a difference as you say. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That’s the way it is Doc some got it and others got to go get it. That was a great article on you and your products you sale.

Eat humble pie Doc and say thank you for the great write up on great products you have always put out.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

That’s the way it is Doc some got it and others got to go get it. That was a great article on you and your products you sale.

Eat humble pie Doc and say thank you for the great write up on great products you have always put out.

Chuck 

Chuck, Two lines above my sign off Doc  it says:

"Thank you Kevin.  Yoo made my year."  Did you miss that part?

I did accidentally hit post right at the beginning when I had loaded the pdf file and had to go back and add some things because I wasn't finished with the post.  Maybe you were reading the article when I did the edit?

Also you didn't see the slobbery email I wrote to Kevin along with hearing the phone call I made to him to thank him for such an amazing article.  I did that the day GPAA posted the digital copy on their website.

I am forever grateful because as you can imagine you can't even buy that kind of advertising.  Endorsements are hard to come by and are much more valuable than ads.

Also never read my posts for the first 30 minutes because I am notorious for adding, deleting, adding additional pictures, correcting grammar and spelling.  For some reason I can never see spelling or grammatical errors when I am typing, but as soon as I post it and proof it, there are glaring mistakes.

Happy New Year,

Doc

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

All Doc's innovative products are on every detector I own. My Manticore arm cuff sucks! It was rubbing so bad on my forearm that it wore into my skin and it got so bloody and bad I couldn't use it for a couple days. I actually have a scar on my arm from it.

Doc didn't advertise the arm cuff and screen cover for the Manticore, but I found it on his website. I put Doc's arm cuff cover on and now I can use it all day in comfort. Thanks Doc!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes to your question Doc . My trouble is sometimes I see but don’t see at the same time. It’s like they say elevator goes to the top but lights get dim .

Chuck 

• Haha 3

From the video:

"First thing I wanted to do was hit him (ageist) upside the head"

"But you know here I am out here detecting in my (dinged up) 60's"

That spoke to me here in my dinged up 50's.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Doc’s Gadgets and Inventions are unparalleled in our Hobby!  His genius has to keep him up at night and I’m sure he has Pen and Paper on his Nightstand to jot his foresight down.  I’m happy Doc caught the incurable Gold Bug, I wouldn’t care much for living on Mars! 😂🇺🇸

LuckyLundy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well done, great to hear your products got some good exposure, the ones I've tried are great, I love the Swingy Thingy.  Your swing arm alternative is far better than the Minelab version.

Well deserved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely agree with everything Kevin had to say have the same accessories on a few of my detectors and they all work fantastic

Will also add if Doc comes out with a Hip Stick, it will be another great accessory to add, I ended up building a Hip Stick for myself to use and after using it with my detectors I really could not imagine swinging my detectors with out Docs accessories and the hip Stick, Docs accessories along with the hip stick I made have allowed me to detect much longer than I was able to previously because of a torn Rotator cuff and lower back issues, Docs accessories have helped a ton

if anyone is on the fence about purchasing these accessories for fear of looking ridiculous, trust me I get it, but for me I had to do something, it was either try Docs accessories or quit detecting due to the pain I was experiencing, I choose to give Docs accessories a try and man oh man what a huge difference it has made for me, they have actually made detecting fun again and they dang sure beat the alternative to giving up on a hobby I absolutely love.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1