18k Gold Tiffany Ring! Retail $1,200! Wife Confiscates!!

It's always a bonus to get home and find out that your finds are better than you first thought. In this case, much better! Congrats!!!

• Like 2

Nice find on the ring and I hope you have more luck on your next hunt.

On 1/15/2024 at 5:49 PM, LawrencetheMDer said:

Conditions for beach hunting on the west coast of Florida are challenging right now. They’re pretty BAD. Cold, dreary and rain, no one is going to the beach. No Donors. Haven’t even seen that many Detectorists – that is how bad it is.

You are absolutely correct, not much to be found unless your name is okara gold. 😄

I'm going to try again Thursday. Very nice score on the Tiffany. She's happy!

On 1/16/2024 at 8:09 PM, TampaBayBrad said:

You are absolutely correct, not much to be found unless your name is okara gold. 😄

I'm going to try again Thursday. Very nice score on the Tiffany. She's happy!

Hey Brad!! I'm glad someone remembers me! 😂 Things have been slow here. I went back to work all this past week so no hunting for me. I have been a painting contractor for 32 years and now do just a few jobs by word of mouth. So, the only thing swinging lately is a paint brush. 😭Stay tuned!!

30 minutes ago, okara gold said:

Hey Brad!! I'm glad someone remembers me! 😂 Things have been slow here. I went back to work all this past week so no hunting for me. I have been a painting contractor for 32 years and now do just a few jobs by word of mouth. So, the only thing swinging lately is a paint brush. 😭Stay tuned!!

Funny, I live in a deed restricted community where the powers to be in the HOA decided last week that they would sweep all 240 houses for code violations. Mine? Need a paint job according to them. Ha!

I went to the beach last Thursday for 4 hours. Stayed dry...it was cold. Found 2 junk earrings and a junk pin. Yay!

Go Bucs!

• Like 1