A Long Awaited AlgoForce E1500 Video

Thanks, Phrunt. You did it, you are the first one to record a video with it! Congrats. Good first impression! I noticed a slight latency in signal response when you went over the little nuggets. Am I just hearing that because of the video?

GC

• Like 1

Nope, stupid wind blowing over from Australia giving us a heatwave!  I didn't realize how bad the wind sounded as I haven't watched the video yet.  A quick flick through and fortunately at least the targets can be heard. 🙂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gold Catcher said:

Thanks, Phrunt. You did it, you are the first one to record a video with it! Congrats. Good first impression! Did I notice a slight latency in signal response when you went over the little nuggets?

GC

I would guess that's the spiral coil, the centre of the coil is the hottest part on tiny targets, not edges like on a bundle coil.  You'll see that when I put the little nugget down almost touching the coil nearer to the edge and nothing yet in the middle, I can go over the shaft mount.  Handy for pinpointing 🙂

• Like 2

I'll be sticking money aside for when they hit the US

• Like 1

As your near harshest critic, top vid I watched it to the end which is unusual for me, a few of us organized that wind from over the ditch here, you should have not told us the E1500 was coming today👺. Tis an impressive detector in all-round usability, stability, sensitivity etc. I know I shake my head and wonder why it took a new Manufacturer to listen to what our Moderator tried to tell the other established manufacturers over and over for years. I`m excited with this Algoforces first, what is next? although I suspect they`ll be head down and a... up keeping up with demand.

• Like 8