Lowered Lake Silver!

Wow NC!

Now that's a "Hell Yeah" place if I ever saw one, congrats on taking the opportunity! 🏆 Did your coworkers see you out there? 😅

I hope the weather holds out for more. There's gotta be some gold in there 🤔

If you're not in your 60s yet just wait, unless you keep working out the leg cramps will get ya, get some Bragg Apple cider Vinegar on hand at that point, a capful or two in 4 ounces of water will taste like crap but cures them instantly. 🙄Bragg-Organic-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-with-the-Mother-Raw-and-Unfiltered-16-fl-oz_709bbefa-ef23-420d-a569-a0cc3bba924d.e9f157fb0236386417c682c449710734.jpeg.4f32bb954f5240c9e9b02d4e99fb5622.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

Wow NC!

Now that's a "Hell Yeah" place if I ever saw one, congrats on taking the opportunity! 🏆 Did your coworkers see you out there? 😅

I hope the weather holds out for more. There's gotta be some gold in there 🤔

If you're not in your 60s yet just wait, unless you keep working out the leg cramps will get ya, get some Bragg Apple cider Vinegar on hand at that point, a capful or two in 4 ounces of water will taste like crap but cures them instantly. 🙄Bragg-Organic-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-with-the-Mother-Raw-and-Unfiltered-16-fl-oz_709bbefa-ef23-420d-a569-a0cc3bba924d.e9f157fb0236386417c682c449710734.jpeg.4f32bb954f5240c9e9b02d4e99fb5622.jpeg

I’ll be 61 in a few days.  Thanks for the recommendation on the Braggs.  I’ll give it a try. 

• Like 2

Now that’s enthusiastic detecting. I have hunted a few drained lakes & know how tiresome & messy it is. Your soreness brings back memories of the first few duck hunts in the marsh each season. A mile or so of slogging around in chest waders uses a whole different set of muscles.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NCtoad said:

However, my back and hamstrings were so sore that night that I didn’t think I’d get out the next day.  When I got up Saturday I was still sore but by late afternoon I had recovered enough to hit that area again for two hours.  

Appears to have been worth the pain & effort.  Take my Apple Cider Vinegar with honey. 

• Like 2

So that's the lake where you work at, I would be just a little nervous around some of your co-workers with all those shell casings that you found.

The other items are a great piece of history  and glad that you were able to recover them.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there while looking over your shoulder once in a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Go for the gold. It has to be there NC.

• Like 1

Good luck Toad !  Hope the rain holds off till you give it a good going over. OOOie !🥸 I bet there was a diving float platform and keep an eye out for overhanging rope swing branches. 

• Thanks 1