Forget Algoforce, You Need This!

6 hours ago, dig4gold said:

I don't know why you guys even waist your time posting about these.

D4G

You do have a point.  Best I can figure  why I do it..

Because the greedy people that make and sell them earned the publicity . 

Because the clueless people thinking about buying them could use a heads up.

(PT Barnum said "a sucker is born every minute" , so it seems someone always does.   Evidence the occasional newb showing up and first post is asking about them , preferably before buying one)

And maybe , just maybe , because if we do , well , some of those people will stop buying them?

And finally , pointing and laughing , though not socially acceptable , can be a lot of fun for a good cause.

Kinda like why some people think they should jump in the ocean in the middle of winter 🥶....not because they really want to.  

• Like 7

Well heck the animation is outstanding and the field test was most convincing.  I gotta wonder how many times the developer was hit in the face by the receptioner thingy with antenna's.  Seems like I could just walk in a circle around where the gold nugget and silver bars are to pinpoint but It make more sense trace and retrace the cardinal directions for proper pinpoint.  For soil types I wonder if it has Sand mode?  But as seen earlier in the thread there is no manual for it so it must be pretty intuitive.

Ah god, my sides hurt..... LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

They could probably make some good money off this thing if they were targeting the 5 -10 year old age group, in the children's toy aisle  😀

• Like 1

Those long range detectors are all great at finding lots of gold.....for the sellers....😀👍

• Like 2

Gerry is right. Here is a KellyCo ad from Treasure Magazine October 1978. The Dar Nel rod looks like it was fashioned from a coat hangar. Not nearly as fancy as the one that Steve posted with four antennas! One of them looks like a Bic pen.

IMG_0930 - Copy.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Guys,  Steve I are not making this stuff up.

Thanks BigSkyGuy for showing back in the 70s.

Here's in the 1990's and one of the reasons I hated that big K company.  They literally didn't care about the customer, only money.20240209_172936.thumb.jpg.7f979ace508e182e83c4c016db99c79f.jpg

Buyers Beware.

20240209_173020.jpg

20240209_172922.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Oh my! 1