7 Gold And A Wrist Watch! With Video

Those are some great finds!

I watched the video. Thanks for posting it. Are you only using a snorkel for air or some type of surface supplied/ scuba?

Amazing hunt...congrats!

Great couple of hunts!

Finding a silver bar is an unusual find, no matter where it shows up.  But what's it doing on the beach??  That ring that overlaps the silver bar in the photo reminds me of some of my pulltabs.  Maybe I need to be a bit more careful from now on before tossing those pesky things....  🤔

• Like 1

Great hunt! And the video is great too! I see nothing wrong with it, all takes a lot of effort. Well worth the time for now you have it for life... 🏴‍☠️

Very nice hunting and I like the results.

Good luck on your next hunt.

On 3/16/2024 at 12:57 AM, matt said:

Those are some great finds!

I watched the video. Thanks for posting it. Are you only using a snorkel for air or some type of surface supplied/ scuba?

On 3/16/2024 at 1:52 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Great couple of hunts!

Finding a silver bar is an unusual find, no matter where it shows up.  But what's it doing on the beach??  That ring that overlaps the silver bar in the photo reminds me of some of my pulltabs.  Maybe I need to be a bit more careful from now on before tossing those pesky things....  🤔

Thanks all! I really enjoy reading all of your comments at work - I can't always reply though as I can never remember my password. 

I'm simply only snorkeling, though I do sometimes use the Blu3 Nomad air supply unit. If you get the right conditions here, it's very easy to snorkel, it's rare that I use the Nomad now 🙂 Combined with about 10-12kg of dive weights as well. 

The silver bar is a charm/pendant, but made from a genuine ABC bullion bar. it looks like the part holding it to the chain was far too small and it must have snapped off, or maybe the chain was too thin for it. I've found about a dozen of these silver bar pendants varying in size - usually 2.5 - 5 grams only though, and 1 10 gram one. 

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 2:03 PM, TTT2866 said:

if anyone wants to input some feedback whether positive or negative 🙂 

Nothing but congratulations can be said!

The pictures speak for themselves and it is really clear that under the surface, this instrument has an edge...

I sold the D2 a week ago and before fall, I will test a Manti with M8 for good to give peace to my overaged Ctx.