Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

7 hours ago, bamajoe said:

Still haven't got mine....Paid for thru paypal  nov. 29, 17 at KELLYCO.

I was Dec 6th with Kco and I flew the coop and went somewhere else.  I found a place where I am now first  the next shippment. I think I would have been waiting all Summer at the rate they were getting them and the massive pre-order list they have. Find a smaller dealer. It may take a lot of calling but it will pay off. No hassel with getting my money back from them. It took just a couple of days and it was refunded to my CC. 

Sad news today, E-Nox has little chance of arriving in time for my first "Club Hunt" of the year in April. Hopefully a big freighter is just about to doc and a whole bunch are coming.  I can't complain to much I know a lot of people have been waiting a lot longer than I have. :sad: 

For those in Oz JP has them in stock - although he has 1 less in stock now :wink:

Nenad at Phasetech also mentioned in a post somewhere that he had them in stock. 

Miners Den Bendigo had 600s but not 800s I think when I looked a few days ago.  I'm not sure if that means just Miners Den Bendigo or all Miners Dens. 

Next Wednesday or thereabouts she will arrive :biggrin:

• Like 1

15 or so still ahead of me with my dealer.  My sense is that ML is being as fair as they can with the small dealers while trying to fill Kellycos back log

I was reading a post on another forum ( yes i know another forum) but a guy said he called a small dealer yesterday who had recieved 2 800s so he bought 1 and the dealer told him his next allotment could be as late as septmember, does this even sound plausible? 

1 hour ago, Fskafish said:

I was reading a post on another forum ( yes i know another forum) but a guy said he called a small dealer yesterday who had recieved 2 800s so he bought 1 and the dealer told him his next allotment could be as late as septmember, does this even sound plausible? 

Only if ML quits making them. LOL