Ready For Coils! $$ In Hand! Still Waiting For The 800.

Sold a camera I don't use anymore for $1800 on Facebook today...in only two hours!! Those funds will be held in abeyance for purchasing the two accessory coils for the Equinox, and whatever other peripherals they might come up with that might interest me. I'm still #3 with my dealer for the 800, but #1 for all accessories. Might end up with a coil before the 800!! Sigh...  I am also seriously thinking about purchasing the Gold Master 1000 for Meteorite hunting, and gold (if I'm ever in gold country). Have to make that decision before Minelab does away with it's military 15% discount on detectors. The only thing holding me back is that there are some folks testing the 800 in Meteorite areas, and I'm waiting to see if they can be as effective as the GM1000. If it is, then no GM1000 necessary.

Leaving the 600 here in Florida at our permanent home, where it will be primarily a beach machine whenever I can spend some time here, away from where my wife is stationed in the Air Force. The 800 will reside with me in Oklahoma for the 2-3 years of my wife's Command there.  The ArchMage SoundClean9 headphones are working crazily good with the 600, and once I have the 800 headphones, I might buy another set if the MineLab's are less comfortable!  GREAT product for the price! ($45 on Amazon, and true LL).

20 days to go until heading for the DustBowl, tornados, earthquakes, hail, blistering heat, and other fun! ?. But I'm looking forward to hooking up with SteveG there and hunting together. I'm sure he can teach me a LOT about Oklahoma conditions and detecting!?

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I am waiting for an 800 too, looking at the 6" coil already and don't have machine in hand......would like to hear from anyone that has a 6" coil on theirs , and how it does.

No one does...yet!