White's Xventure Metal Detector Trademark Application

From http://www.trademarkia.com/xventure-86677796.html

"On Monday, June 29, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for XVENTURE by White's Electronics, Inc., Sweet Home, OR 97386. The USPTO has given the XVENTURE trademark serial number of 86677796."

A Russian site at http://md-arena.com/wiki/whites-xventure/ has very speculative information hinting at multi frequency, 11" DD coil, and 4 AA batteries. The fuzzed out picture is probably not the machine - I am guessing they just wanted a teaser so used a Teknetics G2 photo and blurred it. The whole specs thing could just be wild guesses so do not put much store in any if this except the trademark application, which usually means a new machine in the year following the application. Or no machine at all - not all trademarks get used.

image.jpg

• 10 months later...

If you look in the white's 2016 calendar you can see this detector.
It will no doubtedly be low end considering two children are using it, it's green, my guess is that it's to compete with the go pro's.

Hi Neo,

Welcome to the forum! I assume you mean the Minelab Go Finds instead of the Go Pro (a camera). Unfortunately I have no 2016 calendar so can't see the detector. With no such machine announced perhaps White's stuck a prototype in the photo, hoping it would be released later in 2016?

I was guessing low end detector but not so low as to be a kids detector.

• 2 weeks later...

If you look at the Xventure it may be a big brother to the MX Sport. If you look at the arm rest you don't see a battery compartment under it. The over all face of this new detector looks larger with a different back side that sticks out .I'd say on this one it looks as if the batteries are contain in the control housing.

I'll buy the first one out the door if can. Why you say and I say why not.

The Best!

Chuck

PS White's hurry up with it. Right now I have the money but I can go from rich to rags over night.Haha 

Actually, just the opposite. There is no certainty this is the Xventure or even if a detector by that name will ever appear. However, the caption on the calendar page makes clear that whatever we are looking at here is intended more for children. So more like a stripped down Treasuremaster model.

"There's no better way to get kids active and out of the house than with a metal detector built just for them."

If the intent is to build a detector just for kids they might want to shorten the forearm on that detector armrest assembly.

whites-xventure-2016-calendar.jpg