Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

A Quick Turn Around On The 7000

My detector failed a couple of weeks ago.  I posted it off Monday last week and got it back Thursday this week.  Took it out for a quick spin yesterday and all working fine.  Thanks Minelab 

letter - Copy - Copy.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

That's great you got it back so soon but the day is not over and you have no gold to show.haha

The Best now you got it back home.

Chuck

• Like 1

That is great news Dave. But where is the gold you found? :biggrin: Hope they didn't dumb it down on you.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      I was looking at the number of post for each detector and by that I come to the conclusion that posting shows the popularity of each,
      At this time Minelab is leading all by a large margin.
      Chuck

• By Ridge Runner
      On the front page of Lost Treasure 2018 issue they offering a chance to win a White's MX 7. To enter go to www.losttreasure.com for more info.
      I couldn't find any review on the MX 7 but if you win come back and write one here.
      Chuck
    • By V3i/MXT Pro
      Apologies if I missed it in another post. When can we expect the Equinox to be available for purchase in the US... Dec, Jan, Feb or later?
    • By schiara
      What do you suppose Minelabs next flagship gold detector will be, and how long will it be until Minelab releases it.
      I just want to make a comment on the GPZ 7000, in my opinion Minelab hit a home run, more depth, more stability, more everything and over all better settings and digital presentation, its truly a modern technological marvel...
      Where could Minelab possibly improve on the GPZ ?

• By Doc
      Well after 31 years I put my office building up for sale.  We remodeled and put it on the market.  For those of you who have visited my business you know what a great location it was, close to the Las Vegas strip, airport and convention center.  However, it was a really high crime neighborhood.  To be honest I had real reservations about whether I would get a buyer.  But God always provides.  So who do you think bought my office building?  The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.  My office building will be the new home of the Neighborhood Criminal Justice Center.   So you know what that means?  In two years, after they clean that neighborhood up, all the property values will go up.  That's OK.  I am glad to have left something for that neighborhood that will be positive.  There are a lot of nice people that live in that area.

Fact is, that a professional office building is not really the proper kind of structure to run a Metal Detecting Prospecting Supplies and Accessories business out of.

I am always amused by how information sometimes get twisted in this industry.  I have heard every rumor imaginable.  Some people heard I had sold my office building, so somehow that translated into "Doc died."  "Doc went out of business."  "Doc isn't a Minelab dealer anymore."  "Doc got into financial troubles."

Rumor 1.  Not dead.  Rumor 2.  Not going out of business I expanded business.  Rumor 3. I am one of a select few Minelab dealers that is a "Managed Dealer."  That means I deal direct with Minelab, not some go between distributor.  I am also one of  a handful of dealers that is a Certified Minelab Gold Machine trainer.  Bottom line I am a Minelab dealer, I have been for 25 years.  Rumor 4.  I have been very fortunate in life financially.  I sell metal detectors as a hobby business.  I am 68 years old and I could have retired 25 years ago.  I am a psychologist and years ago I developed some written psychological tests, back in 1977.  Those tests are still used by over 850 companies around the world to screen employees.  So I have always had a steady income stream from my testing business.   I have invested my money very wisely in safe investments over the years. I own my 8 year old home, free and clear.  I owe no one anything.  I have no debt.  I started selling metal detectors because I loved the hobby and my wife would not allow me to stay home and retire.  (I mean who in the hell retires when they are 43 years old?)

You have helped Doc's Detecting become one of the largest suppliers of Metal Detectors and accessories in the Southwest and we needed to expand.

To that end, March of 2017 we moved to a new location.  We have rented a 4500 sq foot Office warehouse in Henderson Nevada.  Unlike the old location, this is a beautiful location.  1180 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 110, Henderson Nevada.

This is the largest warehouse West of the Mississippi dedicated solely to Treasure Hunting and Gold Prospecting Equipment.  From Metal Detectors to Sluices, to Gold Pans and classifiers to Picks and digging tools.  

We primarily do mail order, but if you would like to drop by for a cup of coffee, please call for an appointment.

Thank you for your support over the years, it is you that have made Doc's Detecting Supply grow into the company it is today.

By the way if you would like my free 51 page color catalog, PM me with your mailing address.  U.S. residents only please.

Doc
      Doc's Detecting Supply
      1-800-477-3211

Visit my YouTube channel
      DocsDetectingSupply

• By Ridge Runner
      Rob’s Detectors has a sell on all items of 10 percent discount today from his store!
      The discount code is ilovegoldnuggets
      If Minelab had told us the price of the coils and other items that go with the Equinox I’d jump on this with both feet.
      Minelab I hope you will extend the same offer when we receive our Equinox. Being myself and others will miss this great opportunity to save money.
      Chuck 😪🤧