Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LowTide
      It looks like C-Scope has something new on the Horizon.    What I found interesting was that twice in the linked video they make a point of showing the coil in saltwater, the second shot shows it being moved quite vigorously apparently to emphasize resistance to fals-ing.  Could this be a Multi-Freq or PI?

• By rled2005
      I saw a White's High Sierra metal detector the other day for sale. I've never hear of that one. Looks like a very deep searching detector with no discrimination.
    • By kac
      The Coin Finder CF77 looks like a nice simple machine, has anyone here used one? Does it compare the Fors Relic?

Nokta/Makro CF77 metal detector
    • By mn90403
      DetectorPro, the headphone company also makes detectors!  That is news to me.  I saw a guy in the dry sand with one of these waterproof detectors the other day.
      https://detectorpro.com/headhunter-12-underwater-metal-detector/
      I kept looking and chatting with him and there was no control module on his belt or on the shaft!  I looked at the waterproof headphones and there are extra knobs.  Imagine that, a headphone company puts the detector module in the headphones.
      Ok, I probably missed when these came out and the other models.
      How do they do?  Who has given a review?
      https://detectorpro.com/all-metal-detectors-2/
      Mitchel
    • By rled2005
      What is White's DFX Spectrum worth these days? Is it worth the effort to learn? Does it have a place with today's detectors?
    • By calabash digger
      What is this Deeptech VISTA X ???