Pulse Dive Coil Broke Just Taking It Off

Yep, I received my replacement in about 10 days, not bad from Turkey (Türkiye)

They dropped it on DHL for me, can't get faster than that to the other side of the world.

They offered me to pick the size of the replacement so I took the larger size.

Perfect customer service, couldn't ask for more.

• Like 4

• 7 months later...

Hi phrunt

I live next door in Perth and just flooded the handle of my Nokta Pulsedive. I'd be keen to purchase the handle of your detector if you still have it! Saves us both some money... Shoot me an email:  Ta!

Cheers

Hans

16 minutes ago, Hans said:

I live next door in Perth and just flooded the handle of my Nokta Pulsedive. I'd be keen to purchase the handle of your detector if you still have it! Saves us both some money...

Nokta were excellent and replaced my coil so now I've got a working pulse dive again sorry, I threw the broken coil out and now need the pinpointer/handle part.  

• Like 1

Hello I'm new here but read this thread as I've owned a pulsedive for 18 months now and really like the performance and quality build.

I was curious about your customer service experience as my control unit malfunctioned for some unknown reason .

I mailed it to a service center,local nokta makro dealer, back in late March and am still waiting to hear back from them which is absolutely driving me crazy!!

Am hoping that it gets fixed or replaced sooner rather than later..

Thanks to Luis for the link and info about the after market 25 cm coil from BDM for the pulsedive. 

I have also an attachment for the coil which allows attachment for a rod if anyone interested

Cheers,

NoktamakroAttachment.jpg

Hi MotoMiami.

Did you check your spam / trash / deleted folder?

I've come across many similar instances in which the service center reply was in one of those folders. Some even mass deleted one of those folders, and used their mail program's recovery option to find the email.

If none of that applies, try contacting Nokta directly:

Contact Nokta

On 4/14/2024 at 10:18 PM, phrunt said:

Nokta were excellent and replaced my coil so now I've got a working pulse dive again sorry, I threw the broken coil out and now need the pinpointer/handle part.  

You naughty, Naughty Man! Your brute strength has offended the Nokta people.. LOL

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RobNC said:

You naughty, Naughty Man! Your brute strength has offended the Nokta people.. LOL

Nah, Nokta were outstanding with my warranty on that, top notch in fact, could not ask for better service.   None were in my country so they shipped direct.