Pulse Dive Coil Broke Just Taking It Off

Thanks for that infromation, that connector he sells is for when the other side breaks, mine broke on the yellow plastic which is the coil housing so sadly that won't resolve my problem.  It seems the probably is possibly more common than I thought. 😞

2 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Thanks for that infromation, that connector he sells is for when the other side breaks, mine broke on the yellow plastic which is the coil housing so sadly that won't resolve my problem.  It seems the probably is possibly more common than I thought. 😞

I think the connector is the one on the plate.  look at the pins

On 6/9/2023 at 8:48 AM, Valens Legacy said:

yea, I tend to be unlucky sometimes with stuff breaking for no reason 🙂 Nokta have asked the NZ dealer to try track down my receipt to see when it was purchased so hopefully the new owners can track it down.  I think I'll have to end up buying another coil, or I may just give up on it, I haven't used it yet anyway, hopes and dreams had me thinking I would, but just never get around to it.

• Like 2

PD ends fit really tight, almost too tight. I have the plain pointer but no diving coil. Even changing the protective sleeve is hard to do.

As for the Gold Racer control box leaking I am not surprised. I had a flaw where the spru enters the gate on the mold that had some suckback from injection molding as there was a screw post inside causing the thick wall. When demolded this can cause a fracture. Took me forever to figure out where the leak was. Thought it was were the connector was, then the seal, then where the panel was as i saw dirt under the pad.

Tried to get replacement parts but None seemed available. This panel is the same on Anfibio and Gold Kruzer. If you plan on dunking and never have before bit of packing tape over that area should prevent it from drowning.

I ended up repairing with a slury of abs and acetone so its good to go now.

71036040135__AE232C95-AA2E-41BA-8A58-BD95C13BD47E.thumb.JPG.abb6065cfd5faf1dbdb2cfcf91eaf3d2.JPG

I have now joined the long line of people that have experienced exceptional customer service from Nokta, they're replacing it for me even though I can't locate my receipt.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, phrunt said:

I have now joined the long line of people that have experienced exceptional customer service from Nokta, they're replacing it for me even though I can't locate my receipt.

Congrats Phrunt, the real costumer care is what really builds brand loyalty. 

Well done @Nokta Detectors 🙌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, makes me want to buy a Legend

• Like 2

You wouldn't be sorry you did.

• Like 1