The Minelab Show

Just got an email about this.  

https://www.minersden.com.au/theminelabshow

Facebook on Thursday night Oz time.  Might be an interesting watch.  Hopefully they stick a copy of it on YouTube for those that don’t do Facy.  

Anyone know who might be making an appearance?  JP?  That Brandon fella?   I would expect you to be on there Steve H but you keep pi$$ing off the marketing dept  🤣

Has the Minelab dealers conference happened yet? Was that on last weekend or next weekend? Maybe this FB event is gonna let the cat out of the bag re the new Minelab detector models......we'll see....

5 hours ago, Northeast said:

I would expect you to be on there Steve H but you keep pi$$ing off the marketing dept

There is no love lost between me and Minelab marketing, that’s for sure. The engineers are stand up blokes though. :smile:

On ya, Steve them there ML marketing xters are out on a limb a few more and it`ll  break, and even humpties men wont get em up again...…… But lets hope those engineers keep on pushing out their world top tech.

6 hours ago, Aureous said:

Has the Minelab dealers conference happened yet? Was that on last weekend or next weekend? Maybe this FB event is gonna let the cat out of the bag re the new Minelab detector models......we'll see....

I'd be surprised if there was a dealer conference, current conditions being what they are.

Not quite the "Minelab Show" that I was expecting.  

It was a fella from Miners Den here in Australia.   

Had a bit of a chat about the current restrictions, Miners Den opening hours, a Top Tip on pinpointing (Nox and Pro-Find).  

It was not quite the polished Minelab production that I was expecting but not bad for a first try  👍

On again in 2 weeks time.  

On 5/7/2020 at 5:32 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

I'd be surprised if there was a dealer conference, current conditions being what they are.

Yeah there was'talk' that it was gonna be a tele-conference instead. But no word....whether its been postponed or not, who knows?