Thanks for the photo , converted cement mixers have been used for decades , I made a similar design around 2011  , it worked but required a sweep back design near the lip to help stop gold being thrown out in the discharge .

The weakness  was the material slides when turning '  I hid wake up & started using slump angles  to improve my future designs  ☺️

Mine below :

008800x600_zps89812f49.jpg

SANY0006_zpsq2sfufek (1).jpg

Nice work!

Love to see the evolution of an invention!

Your last pic (red with logo) looks like your latest model is octagon shaped! Worked out better than round? Or easier to build, due to inward angle of walls? Sorta hard to tell from the one pic! And one in previous pic is painted black! I would guess any dark colors would get very hot in high temperatures! But white is probably too hard on the eyes, to be practical in bright sun!

Interesting development in any case! Keep up the good work!👍👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Nice work!

Your last pic (red with logo) looks like your latest model is octagon shaped! Worked out better than round? Or easier to build, due to inward angle of walls? Sorta hard to tell from the one pic! And one in previous pic is painted black! I would guess any dark colors would get very hot in high temperatures! But white is probably too hard on the eyes, to be practical in bright sun!

Yep that one with the logo was the last model with the updated internals etc' ' yes it's eight sided  with inward sloped walls because that shape out performs the round one's .

Color has little bearing except if you prefer camouflage  😉

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 11:56 AM, Joe D. said:

Nice work!

Yep that one with the logo was the last model with the updated internals etc' ' yes it's eight sided  with inward sloped walls because that shape out performs the round one's .

Color has little bearing except if you prefer camouflage  😉

• Thanks 1

Well that's the end of the story , I've made a dry concentrator that uses gravity better in a newer way  to separate any gold from dry dirt material ,  the internals  make the gravel / dirt ~ liquid for a short time drop & secure any gold for later collection ,

They are not for sale yet  :sad:

Cheers 

jack

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you get to selling them, be sure to add that to your post and the classifieds, etc... I'm sure that there are many here that could benefit from your hard work! Great job!👍👍

• Like 1