Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Garrett AT Gold Video Training Series

Garrett AT Gold Part 1 of 4 (Instructional) GarrettDetectors Published on Apr 9, 2012 - Steve Moore from Garrett demonstrates AT Gold Metal Detector: Assembly, Powering On, Target ID and Depth Indication, Sensitivity and Frequency Adjustment

Garrett AT Gold Part 2 of 4 (Instructional) GarrettDetectors Published on Apr 9, 2012 - Steve Moore from Garrett demonstrates AT Gold Metal Detector: Ground Balance, Ground Balance Window Adjustment and Threshold Adjustment

Garrett AT Gold Part 3 of 4 (Instructional) - GarrettDetectors Published on Apr 9, 2012 - Steve Moore from Garrett demonstrates AT Gold Metal Detector: Search Modes Overview, Iron Discrimination and Tone ID, Iron Masking and Iron Audio

Garrett AT Gold Part 4 of 4 (Instructional) GarrettDetectors Published on Apr 9, 2012 - Steve Moore from Garrett demonstrates the AT Gold Metal Detector: AT Gold Tips, Pinpointing Techniques, Underwater Operation, Care and Maintenance, Accessories and Final Thoughts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Joe D.
      Hello all,
            A little primer first; as some of you may know, my Equinox is in "the shop", due to previously posted issues!  No worries; using the old trusty At Pro!   
           So between Covid, and the horrendous heat wave we are experiencing, i haven't been out much to detect!  But many of you have been out, and posting!  So i just had to suck it up, and get my butt out in it!! Summers here used to be a nice balmy Easterly breeze most every day! The last several years have been unusually hot and humid, with little to no breeze, and record temps! Dangerous conditions, if you don't hydrate well! 
          So, i decided to hit a few local parks, that I've hunted previously, a year or two ago! And stick to the "shaded" areas to make it bearable!  Yesterday i had the 5x8 stock coil on, and did about 3 hours, before it became unbearable! I was soaked, but did well enough for what i expected to find!
      Today was much the same, in a different park! With the 8x11 stock coil! This park has very large tree's, so the added depth helps here, due to very rich soil! 
         My results; as you will see below; are fairly typical of my park area's!   Oldest coin was a 1955 D nickel!  Along with a few early 60's; and up to present day coins!  Not exactly ideal finds, but goes with the age of the area's that are accessible here! And it keeps my skills up! I included some of the junk items in my  "paper towel" displays for future reference! 
         I'm looking forward (probably 6ish weeks) to getting the Equinox back, and get back to the beaches! 👍👍

• By PPP
      HI Guys!
      I know it's comparison apples with oranges but was curious about depth in mild ground between these two machines.I know in mineralized ground ATX is deeper than Equinox,thats for sure.I'm going to hunt a lake with no mineralized ground and in this condition I will know which detector is deeper.Any tips???
    • By Sven1
      When you get bored with detectors, hunt for gold.
      Watch the entire season.............
      https://www.youtube.com/user/djmedic2008/search?query=gold

• By Skullgolddiver
      Found minutes ago...
      I'm happy he's involved in the beta phase🔝

• By Smithsgold
      Jeff and Gary accept the Hawaiian's Challenge !!!!
      Tim ( Blue Lead Gold Productions ) and JC (The Minin Hawaiian) have Challenged Jeff (Smithsgold) and Gary ( Two Toe's ) to see who can find the most Gold Nuggets !!! Detector's ready lets get to finding those elusive Gold Nuggets.
      Gary and Tim are using there White's TDI's. Jeff is running his White's Gold Master VSat and JC is running his Garrett AT Max.
      if you enjoyed the video don't worry I'm hearing talk of a rematch !!!!!
      Thanks for watching
    • By And
      Dear fellow detector-prospectors,   the new video series "How I met my Nugget" starts with the famous Desertina Nugget, found by August Brändle in Switzerland on June 14. 1996. So this sunday, the nugget has Birthday 🙂 I hope you enjoy it (turn up the resolution for the nuggets photographs)!