China Hacks MineLab/Codan

Yep it's old news rehashed for a new story.

Still to see or hear of a 100% complete copy that actually works yet though. Closest I've heard of was some actual PI units but they wouldn't ground balance. I guess they didn't get everything one needs to rip them off?

If they don't have the codes for the MCU's then they will just be boat anchors.

lol....all nations spy on each other...the ones with the best ability do a better job than the other. There are good and bad in every nation. Demonizing one group and not looking at your own is a waste of time.......Have a great day !

lol....all nations spy on each other...the ones with the best ability do a better job than the other. There are good and bad in every nation. Demonizing one group and not looking at your own is a waste of time.......Have a great day !

That's very True, It's just part of the Crazy world we Live In, It's sad them doing this to Minelab But when ever someone has something Special someone wants to Rip it Off.

I don't think Minelab has anything to worry about, most of us will buy and support Minelab as they are the best and will continue making superior products. My 4500 is still kicking a-- and sniffing out the gold. I think regarding China...we just were not used to them expanding a growing so fast. They now have the money thanks to our western nation leaders and their business dealings with them. So we will see them play the game..with us, as we played game against them for so many decades..it's tit for -tat world ....Scary in some ways....So hunting we will go  , for gold ..... :)