Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Important Announcement From White's Electronics

It's really a shock to me to see White's go. What a huge name they have been since the beginning. So now the devoted White's followers will have to put their money into the few remaining companies.

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Funny, my DFX, V3i, and 24K have not one knob among the three. I actually like knobs from an operational standpoint, but for Alaska style rain and mud, wipe off touch pads were a big step forward.

whites-tdi-mud.jpg

Thats my new screen saver 

RR

• Like 1

One reason I use protective covers on my machines when on the beach and when the elements flex their muscle.

I did invest in Theosaurus covers and Protectors for all my machines, the Tdi Pro has a set of covers but usually gets the chest mount treatment to keep it out of the dirt. That Tdi Pulse Scan looks as if it has seen a full days work, wow Alaska is even more interesting to me after seeing that image..  I'll take Australia's fine red dust over Alaska's mud any day, we have flies you have mosquitoes..

All the best.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l200.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Funny, my DFX, V3i, and 24K have not one knob among the three. I actually like knobs from an operational standpoint, but for Alaska style rain and mud, wipe off touch pads were a big step forward.

whites-tdi-mud.jpg

That's what my 4WD looks like after i've been bogged . You have turned detecting into a mud run !