My MX Sport Came Home

2 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

dbsmokey

Looks like your MX Sport got well before you. Hope you are well soon so you and your MXS can go detecting together. It only has to make you happy with the upgrade and I do hope you are.

Get well soon!

Chuck

Thank you. I trust White's did a great job and hope to be using it soon.  

Been awful busy here. Shooting some more videos and getting ready for a trip to PA this weekend. Colonial homestead!

We're able to turn most of the MX Sports around in a couple days' time. The issue is always ground shipping time. So the process is going smoothly (all things considered) and we're making good progress. I just walked through repair, and though there are MX Sports lined up there aren't as many as I was thinking there'd be. Which means a lot of people aren't sending their machines back. Still getting lots of good finds on our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/whiteselectronics/

Here's a sneak peak of what you can expect when you get your detector back (took me long time to figure out)- 

1 hour ago, tboykin said:

Been awful busy here. Shooting some more videos and getting ready for a trip to PA this weekend. Colonial homestead!

We're able to turn most of the MX Sports around in a couple days' time. The issue is always ground shipping time. So the process is going smoothly (all things considered) and we're making good progress. I just walked through repair, and though there are MX Sports lined up there aren't as many as I was thinking there'd be. Which means a lot of people aren't sending their machines back. Still getting lots of good finds on our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/whiteselectronics/

Here's a sneak peak of what you can expect when you get your detector back (took me long time to figure out)- 

That is soooo awesome.  Made me smile.  Very nicely done!  :). 

Guest Paul (Ca)

That's pretty neat Tom, I bet that took you a long time.

Enjoy your trip back east, take plenty of bug repellent.

HH, Paul

When you thought you had seen everything, somebody always proves you wrong.  

2 hours ago, Paul (Ca) said:

That's pretty neat Tom, I bet that took you a long time.

Enjoy your trip back east, take plenty of bug repellent.

HH, Paul

Yep, took a while to go through all the coins. I had to use one bolt for the low G towards the end, the rest are coins from different countries. I never use bug repellent, skin's too thick to bite through. Hope to catch some great finds on camera, should be a big hunt from what I'm hearing. Although I'd rather head down to NV or eastern Oregon for gold...

Haha..

Now that's one of the better clips I've ever seen.

Tonage at it's best! Well done Tom.

I'm buying a Sport solely due to that clip, and actually now feel like I WANT to get used to the MXSport tones...

Tom

You have just found the new you. What a hidden talent you have and to think you just found yourself. If you leave White's be sure to take other detectors with you so to advance your career in music.

This video may have done more on the sale of the MX Sport than others in the past.

Thanks !

chuck