Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Youtube Detectorists Vids - Your Fav Detecting Channels

On 8/22/2022 at 12:17 PM, madtuna said:

We had a team from that show working on our station (left a complete mess btw) a producer wanted me to come screaming in, in my Perentie with my rifle and act like an irate pastoralist.

Oh man, I'd pay to see that!! You would have got a gold logie I'm sure ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PhaseTech said:

Oh man, I'd pay to see that!! You would have got a gold logie I'm sure ?

And....action....cue Steve pulling up sideways in an old landcruiser Ute with a dead cammel in the tray, he gets out in a pair of jocks, boots and dusty old hat, wielding a 45/70 lever action screaming and frothing at the mouth dropping hilarious one liners!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If it's been mentioned already sorry, but the best detecting video/ show by far is the british comedy series Detectorists written and directed by Mackenzie Crook, starring him and Toby Jones, both excellent actors. Crook is a detectorist himself and his observations on what we do are both funny and inciteful, well worth watching for anyone on this forum ! 

• Like 2

My 3 favourite YouTubers are Two Toes, Goldfields Goose, and Victorian Gold Hunters. These keep me sane when between trips. Glen from vic gold hunters has a really good sense of humour and great knowledge of the old timer techniques. Two toes is a gold magnet and very knowledgeable. Goldfields goose great relationship with his mum and great videography imo.