Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

3 hours ago, PSPR said:

Maybe you could have someone make an extended lower rod.

I will be looking to see what I can do about that, though the negative is if I do it, it will require substantial investment in an injection mold, to produce that new lower rod "clevis."

I will be looking into this...

Steve

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steveg said:

I will be looking to see what I can do about that, though the negative is if I do it, it will require substantial investment in an injection mold, to produce that new lower rod "clevis."

I will be looking into this...

Steve

In the Manticore case Steve it may be easier to extend the upper rod back further than a longer lower rod. One has to see the cable length of the coil as well.  

17 hours ago, strick said:

Great videos thanks for posting them...very impressive depth and speed...looks like its finally time to cull out the CTX 3030 and at least one of the nox 800's I'll keep one just because...

strick 

Given that the original Equinox coils work on the Equinox refresh, I almost wouldn't mind the EQX900 as a Manticore backup.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Given that the original Equinox coils work on the Equinox refresh, I almost wouldn't mind the EQX900 as a Manticore backup.

Right I was thinking the same thing...decisions decisions... thinking might just send everything to slaughter and buy a new herd..the minelabs that is...keeping the Deus 2 for specific relic hunting uses. 

strick 

• Haha 3