A Stroll In The Park With The Manticore

strick

At least you got out digging. 😀

How are you finding the M-core EMI handling to be? You mentioned it briefly in your last post but not here.

I have a house site like that, managed to squeak out a small ring myself. 👍

• Like 1

Man...I used to park hunt Stockton all the time, but your photo...and the fact I don't want to be murdered, I think I will stick to hiking the hills. Except Wino, haha. Will have to take the Manicure for a spin there.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

How are you finding the M-core EMI handling to be? You mentioned it briefly in your last post but not here.

It handles EMI better the the Nox...When you press the noise cancel button it actually makes the EMI way better.. unlike the Nox where the noise cancel button seemed the be there just for looks lol. 

strick 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PSPR said:

did those square tabs all come in at the same TID or were they all over the place?

The wider range of ID on the Manticore is going to take some getting used to at least for me. The nickels were coming in around 27-28 If I remember right and most of the square tabs were coming in in the 30's 40's I believe but don't quote me on that...then I got a tab in the nickel range as well and I thought well darn it...it really depends on the size shape and stage of decay. The manticore loves them as you can see. 

strick 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PSPR said:

That's way to wide of a range to consider notching them out.  I guess that means digging all the square tabs.  :sad:

Thanks, strick.

I have a long way to go learning the machine...things get burnt into my little brain over countless digs so I dont really know what to say about pull tabs yet. I forgot to mention that on some of the bigger can slaw the target trace would give a little smear instead of a nice circle helping to identify. 

strick 

• Like 6

125+ targets in 3.5 hrs. Man you must have been slinging some dirt lol. Nice report on the Manticore in the wild.

• Like 7