Interested To See More Axiom Cw Relic Hunting Reports

Capphd

So far, I've only been able to find one video with the Axiom on CW hunting, and that was the one put out by Aquachigger. Unfortunately, for the most part, he only turned the video on after he had recovered the item. That does me no good in understanding he capabilities or sounds of the detector. Occasionally, he would say that was a deep bullet. How deep? The best that can be said is that he did find several relics in a previously pounded spot.

If you have CW hunted with the Axiom, tell us about it.

• The title was changed to Interested To See More Axiom Cw Relic Hunting Reports

On 12/29/2022 at 9:14 AM, Capphd said:

So far, I've only been able to find one video with the Axiom on CW hunting, and that was the one put out by Aquachigger. Unfortunately, for the most part, he only turned the video on after he had recovered the item. That does me no good in understanding he capabilities or sounds of the detector. Occasionally, he would say that was a deep bullet. How deep? The best that can be said is that he did find several relics in a previously pounded spot.

If you have CW hunted with the Axiom, tell us about it.

phrunt just posted this video that seemed applicable to your question. Hopefully now that the new Axiom is starting to reach customer hands more reports will come in, but I expect it will be a slow go due to weather conditions in much of the country.