I Went With The 900

I will pick it up this week and take it to my colonial permissions. The Manticore seems to be all over the place. I hope it gets figured out sometime this century. Keep digging.

heITtrV.png

I don't think you can go wrong with the 900 but selfishly speaking I was hoping that you would get a Manticore.  Reason?  You are right, it does seem to be all over the place but I think a lot of that is due to the number of testers all competing to be the go to guy for knowing the detector.  Having a Manticore in the hands of a a "cagey veteran" like you (noticed how I didn't say "old?") would bring a sensibility to the rather wacky dialogue surrounding the detector.

But with that being said, I will be curious as to your thoughts on the 900.

Bill (S< CA)

1 hour ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

I don't think you can go wrong with the 900 but selfishly speaking I was hoping that you would get a Manticore.  Reason?  You are right, it does seem to be all over the place but I think a lot of that is due to the number of testers all competing to be the go to guy for knowing the detector.  Having a Manticore in the hands of a a "cagey veteran" like you (noticed how I didn't say "old?") would bring a sensibility to the rather wacky dialogue surrounding the detector.

But with that being said, I will be curious as to your thoughts on the 900.

Bill (S< CA)

Geoge will get to the bottomof the 900!!! (notice I didn't say old either) 🙂

Bill Im sure I will have a Mantcore before it is all said and done. 

1 minute ago, D&amp;P-OR said:

Geoge will get to the bottomof the 900!!! (notice I didn't say old either) 🙂

As long as I dont have to dig a six foot hole.

I'm staying the Legend for now. Although I am liking the Equinox 900. It needs a 9" round coil.

• The title was changed to I Went With The 900