Ship Spike Today

Slow day.  Long walked it, but was rewarded with an iron ship spike.  Wish the head was still on it.

Lots of junk targets dug too.  Many holes as usual.  

Also I did not know the Spanish were great hip hop artist.  Check out the bling they left for me to find along with spike 😂 

7756DC41-E612-461A-94A1-BB2A5122B368.jpeg

47B92103-751B-4981-9097-8107B890D893.jpeg

EC7A3619-D211-4044-8348-39A4220FF978.jpeg

Luis. - this was by Sebastian inlet Florida 

1715 Fleet Shipwrecks 

Nice looking spike, but I prefer mine with a little whiskey.

Is the bling real or fake, as I have seen many fake ones out there that look just like it.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Unfortunately fake bling.  If it was real the gold dance would have happened and I would have treated myself to lunch.  Lol

i am still searching for the elusive gold escudo from one of the wrecks.

6 hours ago, PI-Man said:

Unfortunately fake bling.  If it was real the gold dance would have happened and I would have treated myself to lunch.  Lol

i am still searching for the elusive gold escudo from one of the wrecks.

Keep at it PI-Man they are still out there and yet to be discovered.Many are still left to be washed ashore or exposed in the surf that you are fortunate enough to hunt.And no doubt there are even others also to be found on the higher ground at the Seminole Indian sites etcetera.At this point you are probably thinking tell me something that I don't already know lol!

Wow, nice spike even without the head! Anything from the 1715 fleet is a wonderful piece of history, well done!

And a rare artifact from the Spanish colonial rapper, Lil' Rapero, is a once in a lifetime find! 😉

Here is a picture of the one from yesterday compared to the one I got a couple years ago that has the head still on it.  2 different sites/wrecks same type of iron spike about 8 miles apart.  I hear Lil’ Rapero was after the queens dowry as well.  Still laughing CPT 😊 I am sparing everyone todays finds since it was all junk.  Let’s just say I found enough fishing stuff to open a tackle store as well as all the nails to open a hardware store.

767EF9A3-01F3-48B6-BC07-B7CFA4E7FA8F.jpeg

14BD09BA-218A-43A7-8E7D-6CB8B7E2CCC4.jpeg