Minelab Wall Hanger Trash Can Lid

1 hour ago, Vance in AK said:

Hey Gerry.

I know this is an OLD post, but do you still have this coil?  If so will it work with an SD 2100v2?  I want to take mine playing on some tailings piles here in Alaska this year & it might be fun to play with.

This will help get his attention  @Gerry in Idaho

• Like 3

Yes, I used one of those 18'' with my 2100 years ago. I used it on bedrock after I'd detected it with smaller coils, and it sniffed out deeper gold the little ones missed.

I didn't find any monster nuggets with it as I wasn't in country where the big nuggets were common. The reason I had that coil as part of my setup was because of how wickedly hot the bedrock was, and I had to try a PI to get any gold as the VLF's couldn't handle the mineralization.

So yes, it will find gold. (And lots of others have already jumped in to post and show, seems to have been a good gold getter.)

All the best Gerry,

Lanny

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 4:03 PM, Vance in AK said:

Hey Gerry.

I know this is an OLD post, but do you still have this coil?  If so will it work with an SD 2100v2?  I want to take mine playing on some tailings piles here in Alaska this year & it might be fun to play with.

I don't have it anymore.  I do have a new in box CoilTek 18" round ELITE SERIES in MONO.  I'll let you have it for $340 shipped to any US states.

20230424_141418.jpg

20230424_141443.jpg

20230424_141521.jpg

20230424_141612.jpg

20230424_141621.jpg

• Oh my! 1