Wall Of Fame Pic # 3

All those machines you have makes me feel better about myself only having a half dozen 🙂 Still fun to mix it up and use different ones, keeps the hobby alive.

Kac..... you have a chance to level up ,,, with George... but I have to admit that 6 detectors is a good basis for that...👍:wink:...

P.s .....What I like about George is that he uses detectors from different manufacturers for detection... from all over the world... and he has an overview of what each detector can do,,, and what are its strengths... in of the given detection..👍:smile:...

On 2/15/2023 at 2:10 AM, George Kinsey said:

Here we go.

wall 3.jpg

Very nice collection George.Two of my favorite detectors that I ever owned were the Garrett Groundhog and the Deepseeker ADS that had an optional 14 inch coil if my memory serves me right that i hunted for very large and deep iron with.Had a question for you do you happen to have one of the late and great treasure hunter Richard Rays detectors that he had built and sold around 1980? It was called a phantom.Also of interest my grandfather had a detector called Comet Fireball that he would let me use sometimes when I was a kid.

5 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

Very nice collection George.Two of my favorite detectors that I ever owned were the Garrett Groundhog and the Deepseeker ADS that had an optional 14 inch coil if my memory serves me right that i hunted for very large and deep iron with.Had a question for you do you happen to have one of the late and great treasure hunter Richard Rays detectors that he had built and sold around 1980? It was called a phantom.Also of interest my grandfather had a detector called Comet Fireball that he would let me use sometimes when I was a kid.

Just now, George Kinsey said:

Richard Rays Phantom. Been there done that. Rumored to find paper money. He denied it.

7 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

George

They just keep comin' ! 

You have the Smithsonian of Metal Detectors...👍

Do you still own your first detector ? 

It was a Metrotech 220 A. No, but you can find them pretty easy still. I have tested many hundreds of detectors. They may put me in the Smithsonian as I grew up in Washington D.C. Nice.

I use to find the deeper Minnie Balls others could not find by using a simple trick with my Garrett Master Hunter. I would concentrate on the meter. If the meter needle  barley moved I would dig. Nice