Which One To Choose Xp Deus Or Xp Deus 2

Odin

looking for videos to see differences between the 9" plate and the 11" plate, I found this video, where the 9" plate filters the iron so well that the coin does not give a signal, while the 11" plate does give a signal, The detector knows that there is a coin in the middle, my head is in a mess hahahahaha.

It appears you are leaning towards the Deus 2 now, 🙂👍

I read earlier that you will be searching for relics and coins and going to the beach, not doing any sort of prospecting.

My suggestion to you is that because you will be beach searching, the best thing for you to do is get the Deus 2 9" package, and then get the 13x11" coil either with it or later when you are used to the machine. In my opinion the 11" coil does put you in the center of performance, but consider that if you want to have every opportunity to get as much as you can in the least amount of time you should have the smallest and the largest coils possible. You can see in your example video that they change them very fast. I won't comment on why I think that video is misleading, but I can tell you it is.

I've been using the 13x11" coil since it arrived in the USA and have to say it seems better than the 11". I have all 3 coils and when there is not a lot of field stubble (soybean and corn stalks), I tend to use the 13" initially but return with the 9" to see if I missed anything, and almost always find I did not. If I use the 9" first I can be pretty certain that if I return with the 13", I will find coins and relics I missed., This is due to better swing overlap more than separation. Do remember that most of your detection comes from the center of the coil.

The weight difference between the 13"and the 11" is so little that the only issue then is balance and attachment. You can shorten the shaft to make even the 13" feel light, but it will not feel as firmly attached as the 11", again only slightly.

I often travel far from home and make sure to have all 3 with me in case one does not charge enough, but I almost never use the 11". To me there is no advantage the 11" has over the 13", and the 9" is best for tight spaces and water searching.

Regardless of any advantage or disadvantage, you should always have at least 2 coils for the Deus 2.

18 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Parece que ahora te inclinas por el Deus 2, 🙂 👍

Leí anteriormente que buscará reliquias y monedas e irá a la playa, sin hacer ningún tipo de prospección.

Mi sugerencia para usted es que debido a que estará buscando en la playa, lo mejor que puede hacer es obtener el paquete Deus 2 de 9 "y luego obtener la bobina de 13x11" con él o más tarde cuando esté acostumbrado a la máquina. En mi opinión, la bobina de 11" lo coloca en el centro del rendimiento, pero tenga en cuenta que si quiere tener todas las oportunidades para obtener todo lo que pueda en la menor cantidad de tiempo, debe tener las bobinas más pequeñas y más grandes posibles. Puede ver en su video de ejemplo que los cambian muy rápido. No comentaré por qué creo que ese video es engañoso, pero puedo decirle que lo es.

He estado usando la bobina de 13x11" desde que llegó a los EE. UU. y tengo que decir que parece mejor que la de 11". Tengo las 3 bobinas y cuando no hay mucho rastrojo en el campo (soja y tallos de maíz), tiendo a usar la de 13" inicialmente pero vuelvo con la de 9" para ver si me perdí algo, y casi siempre descubro que no. . Si uso primero el 9", puedo estar bastante seguro de que si vuelvo con el 13", encontraré monedas y reliquias que me perdí. Esto se debe a una mejor superposición del swing más que a la separación. Recuerde que la mayor parte de su detección proviene del centro de la bobina.

La diferencia de peso entre el 13" y el 11" es tan pequeña que el único problema es el equilibrio y la fijación. Puede acortar el eje para que incluso el de 13" se sienta liviano, pero no se sentirá tan firmemente sujeto como el de 11", nuevamente solo ligeramente.

A menudo viajo lejos de casa y me aseguro de tener los 3 conmigo en caso de que uno no cargue lo suficiente, pero casi nunca uso el de 11". Para mí, el de 11" no tiene ninguna ventaja sobre el de 13" y el de 9". es mejor para espacios reducidos y búsqueda de agua.

Independientemente de cualquier ventaja o desventaja, siempre debe tener al menos 2 bobinas para el Deus 2.

My search is only in the field, and I didn't trust the video much either.

5 hours ago, Odin said:

My search is only in the field, and I didn't trust the video much either.

I never use home separation tests because they often lead to wrong conclusions ... Why ? Because an iron infested soil is a 3D structure much more complex than a coin and a nail set down on the ground .

When I have a assess to new detector , I always spend a few hours in the field , in iron infested places that I know very well so that I can quickly see how the detector works vs the previous ones ...

Concerning the videos , the pb is that you dont know the guys who are doing them . Even a newbie can do a youtube video and draw conclusions , often wrong ...   Smaller coils have better separation than bigger ones , and not the opposite as stated by this guy  ...

At least on this forum you have very experimented people who can help to take the good decision .. The right place for the right choice ... 🙂

I will try to go to the store, it is far from my city, but I prefer to see the 2 coils and so I can see weights, sizes, etc., but the truth is that you all recommend the 9" one hehehehe

9 hours ago, Odin said:

I will try to go to the store, it is far from my city, but I prefer to see the 2 coils and so I can see weights, sizes, etc., but the truth is that you all recommend the 9" one hehehehe

Overall the 9" is a good start. 👍 May be all you need. 

My detector store is almost a 2 hour drive one way, but if I'm going to buy a detector, like you, I want to get my hands on it. I will order accessories online. I bought the MI-6 and other coils that way.

Looking forward to your exploits with it!

I think you have received good information here. Going to a detector store and getting a feel for the detector and coils before you buy is an ideal situation. My closest XP dealer is 5 hours away so that's not practical for me, but if you can then I think that will help you make your decision. There is nothing like getting to feel the real product. Regardless of which you choose, I think you will be very happy when you get out in the field with it. Best of Luck!

Tomorrow I'll go to the store, and I'll try the 2 coils and if I'm lucky I'll come home with it hehehehe, tomorrow I'll tell you what my decision was, and I'll upload some photos.

The Deus 2 is the go and some great suggestions by the guys. I am going to go against the grain though and say the 11 inch coil, with the proviso that your hunting in bigger fields or the beach. I have both the 9 and 11 inch coils, when I hunt bigger fields I use the 11, it just covers more ground but that 9 inch is dynamite on trashy areas.

I am like a child on Christmas day hehehe, I already have my deus 2, in the end I bought the 28cm 11" coil, the weight seems good to me, and since where I usually detect is open field I see it better for my area, thank you everyone for clarifying my doubts, and that this post can help users who are in the same situation as me, if they have doubts about deus 1 or 2, Thank you all very much for helping me and now with all the illusion of launching it in the field this Saturday, what a win heheheIMG_20230413_091227.thumb.jpg.5a48e43eeb836d7107263b1793d682f1.jpgIMG_20230413_100330.thumb.jpg.db13f9a0d95b54f2e8a4548d90569e74.jpg