Morning Park Hunt W/manticore

The parks are finally melted off and the mud is even starting to get better in some parts of some parks.  So this morning I hit one of the oldest and no doubt THE trashiest park around here.

It was machine gun everywhere.  Decided to try All Terrain Trash Reject.  Took my best guess and a manual GB of 15, did a long press noise cancel and the machine was running just the tiniest bit sparky at 22 sensitivity - I didn't try any higher or lower, left it there the whole hunt.

Pretty happy with how the Manticore picks high conductors out of the trash with the 11" coil in this mode.  Was getting everything from surface drops to 8-9" coins.

Ended up with two wheaties and a '46 Rosie.  And a bunch of clad.  Didn't dig too, too much trash.  But was digging a lot of aluminum twist caps for the first half of the hunt or so, before I started getting a handle on how not to dig them (just looking for ID spread on a cross check) and then I only dug two or three after that.  

My big gripe with the Manticore right now is no wireless options (without a dongle).  Warm enough this morning that I was hating on the earphones after a couple of hours.  But with so many people around I didn't want to run the speaker either, so I left them on.  I don't really want to use a separate transmitter, but I think I'm going to have to.  The earphones just aren't going to work for me as the weather continues to warm up.

- Dave

thumbnail_IMG_0925.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0927.jpg

Nice hunt...I'll bet you cant wait for the small coil..will we ever get the small coil?  To the left of that lock...thats what I like 😄 Is it some kinda pin? 

strick 

Have too agree with Strick, gotta love that Hoochie Coochie gal!

I didn't know what the hoochie coochie gal was.  But asked on Friendly and found out.  It's a vintage roach clip 😂.

vintage ROACH CLIP holder RISQUE WOMAN nude LADY pinup | #151908684 (worthpoint.com)

- Dave

thumbnail_IMG_0928.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0929.jpg

That's a lot of coins dug & some vintage paraphernalia too.

1 hour ago, UT Dave said:

I didn't know what the hoochie coochie gal was.  But asked on Friendly and found out.  It's a vintage roach clip 😂.

vintage ROACH CLIP holder RISQUE WOMAN nude LADY pinup | #151908684 (worthpoint.com)

- Dave

thumbnail_IMG_0928.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0929.jpg

Even better....Very nice find!

Nice hunt with some great finds, as far as the girl that holds something, I can pass on that because my girlfriend can hold it better.

Good luck on your next hunt.

"It works by pinching the woman's breasts together which then opens her legs. Once you release the breasts the clip shuts tight."

Ingenious. This thing probably got many a conversation started at the "parties." 😆

11 hours ago, strick said:

Nice hunt...I'll bet you cant wait for the small coil..will we ever get the small coil?  To the left of that lock...thats what I like 😄 Is it some kinda pin? 

strick 

I want that small coil bad.  But I have the same question.  Will we EVER get it?

- Dave

Great hunt. The Manticore did good.